The shit has hit the fan... Damn my luck!
I expressed my deepest concerns with regards to "Raul Reyes" (FARC's #2 in the Command Chain of that Narco-guerrilla) assassination just yesterday among my group of friends, but I never expected the shit to hit the fan this way: Venezuela, Colombia and Ecuador are sure set for fucking full on war if things continue to deteriorate further, and at this rapid rate... This is just INSANE!!!
This is really worrisome... I'm scared, terrified. This damned incident is now set to ignite the region into levels not seen by me in my lifetime... Diplomatic relationships have been suddenly cut, Venezuela and Ecuador are mobilizing military troops to their respective borders with Colombia and I just have no fucking clue how to make sense of this all...(To think there were Colombians in Vancouver calling my cell phone yesterday and inviting me to "party" and celebrate Reyes' death... Fucking idiots, they could not even realize how serious this is.)
It is currently 5am on Monday morning here in Vancouver, I just finished (Ironically enough) writing a paper for one of my Poli Sci classes that deals with the subject of ending the Colombian internal conflict by diplomatic means... hmmmm... so much on that respect now that the things have turned so ugly... FUCKKKKK!!!! Im so ANGRYYYYY. People are so stupid...
Fucking Stubborn Chavez, Uribe and Correa. The most disturbing fact so far is Chavez's extremely radical reaction on the death of a FARC leader (as if he himself was directly involved), when the FARC's own reaction to Reyes' death was for it not to interfere with "humanitarian exchange" possibilities with the Colombian government... Chavez just had to, once again, open his fucking big mouth and ignite a fucking fire...
Im soooo pissed off...
For reference and context:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7273320.stm
http://www.elpais.com/articulo/internacional/Ecuador/expulsa/embajador/colombiano/envia/Ejercito/frontera/elpepuint/20080303elpepuint_6/Tes

No comments:
Post a Comment