November 05, 2006

Last 301 - WOW! Narco-terrorism blamed on the EU!



This is rather cool!! A new ad campaign put forward by the Colombian Government in London this week is aiming at relegating part of the responsibility for narco-terrorism in Colombia on the cocaine consumers on the European Union, especially celebrities. See also: this BBC article


Now... talk about a shift in thinking patterns! Way to go! Although I am rather critical of the current government, I have to say I like this attitude. Taking the bull by the horns and actually saying things as they are and have been since the beginning of illegal drug trade in Colombia. Nice! Very nice, I Love It! I have absolutely no doubt that every time a line of Cocaine is snort, one Colombian is killed, severely injured or displaced... This business just fuels too much death and misery... And who is responsible? Well... That's where this concept of "shared responsibility" comes in handy. Some kind of social consciousness about the problem in this part of the world has to be achieved...It was about time! thank you! If you are going to snort, snort responsibly... Hmm, Actually you can't snort responsibly because every time you do, you are killing people somewhere else... How is that for a change in thinking patterns? I Love it!

For the ad campaign visit here.

Good night,

RuizSKBO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get to know nice new site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/lipitor] lipitor and grapefruit [/url]

http://trailfire.com/lipitor
[url=http://trailfire.com/lipitor] lipitor lawsuit [/url]

Anonymous said...

see my interesting site -

[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-paxil-paxil-lawsuits] side effects of paxil drug [/url]

http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-paxil-paxil-lawsuits
[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-paxil-paxil-lawsuits] paxil withdrawal [/url]